The correction detail will aim to remove 85-90% of marks
This is our pinnacle detailing package and will require inspection of your vehicle prior to booking an appointment as every vehicle is different. The correction detail will aim to remove 90-95% of marks, swirls and scratches apart from the deepest and bring the vehicle to a standard that is better than showroom condition. Every effort will be made to remove the heaviest of scratched but this will only be done to a safe level to retain the integrity of the vehicles paint and protection. Prior to beginning the polishing stages full paint thickness readings will be taken to determine a safe level of polishing throughout the process. The vehicle will be required for 2-3 days.
The following will be carried out on the vehicle during the Correction detail:-
• Full exterior safe wash on all surfaces and wheels
• Full paint work decontamination process using safe chemicals and methods
• Clay bar paintwork to remove contaminants in paint
• Blow dry vehicle to remove trapped water
• Machine polishing stages (usually 2-4 stages) discussed on initial inspection of vehicle
• Paint sealant applied
• Premium wax applied
• Wheel sealant applied to faces of wheels to make washing easier
• Tire dressing applied
• Plastic trim dressing applied (where applicable)
• Door shuts and recesses cleaned and sealed
• Floor mats and carpets hoovered and protected with fabric guard
• Leather/fabric seats cleaned and protected
• Exhaust pipes cleaned and polished
Small Carstarting at
Medium Carstarting at
Large Carstarting at
XL Car / 4x4starting at
Additional Bolt on’s
Bolt on’s available in within services for an additional fee.
Wheel & Calliper Coating £140
Wheel’s removed, deep cleaned inside and out, Coated with Carbon Collective Platinum Wheel Coating, brake callipers also coated.
Window Coatings £30
Application of Gtechniq G1 advanced window coaitng to all exterior glass services
Paint Protection from £150
FEYNLAB paint protection system.